Wednesday 28 January 2015

Courage the cowardly dog



Courage is one of my childhood favourite cartoons, especially with courages famous scream. It is definitely one to stand out for alot of kids my age who watched cartoon network as kids. I love the outlandish animation, just like ren and stimpy who i spoke about before in another blog post.

I love the strong characters in this animation, showing the love and compassion from courage who pushes though his fears to help Muriel his owner, even with the abuse he gets of Eustace on a daily basis. i feel they are strong characters in this horror comedy. 


I want to try and take these over exaggerations from these cartoons into account when trying to do my own animations, especially when trying to tackle maya. understanding the principles of animation  a bit more and the ability to add effect and emotion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment