Thursday 17 July 2014

Attempt no.2 at idents 'Bex attempts to take control of her future'

So with this module i slightly messed up due to mostly external factors.. which is no excuse but it happens i guess.. so now if my second chance, which i slightly left very last minuet through not reading the letter till the other day telling me when re-submissions are in, and once again being committed to work.. but although recently i have felt like i was drowning in life.. i am ready to do this, and prove i can get this done no matter what else is going on, so that next year i can make a change and not make the same mistakes!

I need to change my ideas a bit but as i go through i will show you what i did previously to this second attempt and show what i could still use and what needed a complete revamp of an idea.

one thing i really discovered is you cant rely on technology... or ANYTHING!! my laptop charger blew up, lost the graphic tablet cable, lost my camera charger ( the last two may be my fault and what happens when you live with 6 other people).. didn't have a tripod.. decided to do work when uni was having an exhibition.. realising when you move to your new house.. bills are expensive, so having no internet for the summer and the list goes on.. but i have also realised these are minor and can be fixed! and that next year i really need to practice my photoshop skills.. it will save alot of time and heart ache!!

So borrowing of friends, people can be nice and lend you those little things and let you use there internet. So as long as i get past this last challenge of the summer i feel i will be stronger and alot more prepared next year!!!

well thats my take 2 rant over... now the challenge to get this all done in a week or so begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment